Zucchini Cashew Nut Soup
Yep. What a concoction this was last night! Pretty tasty if you ask me and by the look of my empty blender I would say it was a success.
Write a review
- 1 large or 2 medium zucchinis, chopped and steamed
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews, soaked
- 1 pear, pealed and sliced
- Fresh Herbs (I prefer Basil and Parsley)
- Salt Water
- Sunflower Seeds (optional)
- Soak cashews for 1 hour in a bowl of water. Steam zucchini until soft. Add zucchini, cashews, pear, fresh herbs, salt, and water (to the consistency you prefer) to a large food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, serve warm, and top with sunflower seeds.
- Makes about 4 servings and is very filling!
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/