Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Do you ever crave buffalo chicken wings? If so, this is a MUST TRY recipe. It will satisfy that craving in a healthy way! We made it last night and I'm having some more in a few minutes!
Write a review
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a large non-stick baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the flour, garlic and onion powder in a small bowl. Mix together 2 tbsp of Franks Red Hot and water and add it to the dry mixture. Stir well.
- NOTE: Add more water as needed to thin mixture batter like texture.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and spread out on the baking sheet; bake for 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce, coconut oil and crushed garlic cloves in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with greek yogurt ranch or a light dressing of choice and celery sticks.
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/