I LOVE when others recommend recipes that are ACTUALLY good. Far too often do I look up recipes for inspiration, try them out, and find out they are AWFUL. It’s like the person never even tried it themselves. Well, I assure you that every recipe on this site has been tried, tested, and approved by THIS family.
So, when one of our coaches recommended a Shakeology DESSERT recipe I was ALLLLLL over it! Two of my favorite things as a recipe?!?! But it gets better… there’s NO BAKING involved!! Now we are really talking. Hope you enjoy this sweet treat. The hardest part is resisting the temptation to have more than ONE!
Easy No-Bake Shakeology Dessert
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup vegan chocolate Shakeology
- ⅓ cup no sugar added Sunbutter
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground roasted flax seeds
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pink himalayan salt (or sea salt), divided
- 1. Line an 8x8 baking dish with plastic wrap and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, add all ingredients except salt and mix together.
- 3. Add ½ tsp salt and continue to mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- 3. Transfer Shakeology mixture into the prepared baking dish and press into a thin, even layer. Sprinkle remaining ½ tsp of salt on top.
- 4. Place in fridge for about an hour to harden. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before lifting plastic wrap and removing bars from dish (they are a little crumbly so be careful).
- 5. Cut into 16 equal mini bars and enjoy!!