Savory Stuffed Peppers
Write a review
- 6 Bell Peppers, tops and seeds removed
- 1lb Turkey Meat
- 5 Spring Onions, Chopped
- 1.5 cups Brown Rice, cooked
- 20oz Jar of Organic Marinara
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- Salt & Pepper (to taste, optional)
- Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Fresh herbs (Basil and Oregano), chopped
- Cook brown rice according to package. Brown turkey meat. Add cooked rice, spring onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and marinara sauce. Stir until warm. Mix in fresh herbs. Remove from burner and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil peppers with a dash of salt for 1-2 minutes. Remove from water, transfer to baking dish and stuff with stuffing. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
21 Day Equivalents
- 1 Green = Pepper & Onions
- 1 Red = Turkey
- 1 Yellow = Rice
- 1 Purple = Sauce
- 1 Blue = Parm Cheese (Optional)
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/