I love this time of year because we start cooking more foods ON THE GRILL!!! I love making batches of grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, lean meats and veggies. Though this recipe has roasted cauliflower it pairs so well with grilled chicken that I just had to share it!
Grilled Chicken with Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas
- 2 lbs of Grilled Chicken Tenders (or Breasts, whichever you prefer)
- 1 head of Cauliflower, florets only
- 1 can (15oz) of Chickpeas, drained/rinsed/dried
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- Salt (to taste, optional)
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Brown or Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss Cauliflower, Chickpeas, Garlic, EVOO, and Salt in large bowl and layer in baking dish. Cook for 45 minutes or until tender and browned.Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle desired amount over cauliflower and chickpeas. Broil an additional 5 minutes for more crispness.
- Serve with grilled chicken and brown rice! Enjoy!!
- 1 Red = Grilled Chicken
- 1 Yellow = Brown Rice
- .5 Yellow = Chickpeas
- 1 Green = Cauliflower
- 1 tsp = Mustard Dressing (use a Tbsp for 1 serving)