One of my favorite quinoa salad dishes that can be served for lunch, dinner, a snack or even a side dish. It’s so refreshing, light and healthy that you have to give it a try!
Quinoa Avocado Salad
Write a review
- 1 Yellow - Cooked Tri-Colored Quinoa
- 1 Blue - Avocado
- 1 Green - Cherry Tomato & Cucumbers
- 1 tsp - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- FREEBIES - Lemon Juice and White Wine Vinegar
- Combine quinoa, avocado, tomato and cucumbers and top with dressing (as desired).
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/