Ok. So after two days of trying to perfect a clean version of plain coffee creamer, I happen to create some MAGICAL and lip licking good!
PEPPERMINT NUT MOCHA COFFEE CREAMER
Plus, it is dairy free and sugar free! I know, I know. I can’t believe it either. I hope you enjoy this tasty little treat in your coffee cup now.
Peppermint Nut Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (if you don't prefer the coconutty flavor... you can use the light coconut milk that has more water, otherwise regular makes it creamier and nuttier)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Store in air tight container/mason jar and use as needed/desired! ENJOY your cup of Joe!