1. All workouts are 30 minutes long. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes.
2. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version. It’s not a graduate program so you do not have to have completed the first two programs.
3. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners. Every move in P90X3 has a Beginner version, a Moderate version, and a Challenging version. You choose what option works best for your fitness level on each move.
4. The equipment needed includes a pair of cross-training shoes, weights or bands, and a pull-up bar is optional.
5. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System.
6. There are 4 schedules in X3: Classic, Lean, Doubles, and Bulk.
7. 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat!
8. As part of your package, you’ll recieve a complete nutrition plan to help you achieve results and fuel your body with healthy foods. When you order the Challenge Pack, you also receive 30 servings of Shakeology, a superfoods meal replacement.
9. Some of the workouts include the following: Isometrics Workout, Cardiovascular Extreme (CVX), Mixed Martial Arts Extreme (MMX), Agility X, Pilates, and Yoga.
10. JOIN MY CHALLENGE GROUP!!! I want to SUPPORT you in COMPLETING the P90X3 program from start to finish! You’ll get daily support from me and a group of others who are doing the program. Studies show that having accountability grately improves your success rate.
Watch this Sneak Peek of P90X3 to see some clips of the workouts! Watch Now!