MENTAL CHALLENGES

Today is one of those days.

This is a throwback to just before my fitness competition and looking at it today makes me feel H U G E!  I have let fear creep while looking at old photos, thinking about the incredible amount of work I did to get my body in top notch shape, and wondering if I’ll have the same strength and stamina to do it again after the baby arrives.

See…. 98% of the time, I have an unstoppable mindset. One that believes with a great deal of certainty that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. The other 2% scare the sh*t out of me and I have the same fears, doubts, and anxiety as anyone else facing what feels like a mountain sized journey ahead of them.

Today has been hard. Tomorrow will be better!

Fit Pregnancy
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Digg
  • Pinterest
  • StumbleUpon
  • Tumblr