Homemade Hot Chocolate
A delicious kid tested and picky husband approved hot chocolate recipe! Perfect for cold days and snowman building fun! This makes just over 2 cups of deliciousness. So in our world that was one for my husband and 1 for each of our girls!
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 Cups Milk (I prefer Almond Milk but Cows Milk works fine too)
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Marshmallows ... well because hot chocolate deserves a little treat!
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend for 30 seconds. If using a Vitamix, you can actually heat it in the Vitamix by blending on High for 4 minutes. This is what made mine thick and frothy to perfection!
- If not, you can heat on the stovetop until desired temperature is reached.
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/