Kid Tested, Husband Approved, and Mom Certified Recipe!
Think you can’t recreate a fast and delicious chicken nugget recipe for you or maybe even your picky eaters?!?!? THINK AGAIN! This is one of our favorite and healthy recipes! The girls devour them and come back asking for more.
Healthy Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken tenderloins, cut into even bit sized pieces
- 6 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 8 Tbsp Whole Wheat Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Oil spray (I prefer Coconut Oil Spray)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese in a large zip lock bag or bowl.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then drizzle with coconut oil until chicken pieces are well coated. Add chicken pieces to either the zip lock bag or bowl and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Lightly spray the baking sheet with coconut oil spray and spread chicken out evenly. Bake 8 - 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- 1 Red = Chicken
- 1 Yellow = Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Blue = Parm Cheese
- 1 tsp = Coconut Oil