Who is hungry??? I don’t care if its morning, noon or night … BREAKFAST IS BEST anytime of the day! This garden fresh feta omelet with fresh herbs on top is AMAZING and quite honestly, I could eat it every day of the week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Garden Fresh Feta Omelet
- 1 1/2 cup - Egg Whites
- 1 1/4 cup - Chopped Tomato & Spinach
- 1/4 cup - Feta Cheese
- Optional - Fresh Herbs (Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, or Oregano)
- Optional - Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Whisk eggs and salt & pepper together in a small bowl.
- Heat a 6-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour egg mixture into the hot skillet, tilting so egg mixture covers the entire bottom of skillet. Slowly cook egg mixture until set, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped tomato and spinach over eggs. Fold omelet in half over the fillings. Remove skillet from heat and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with feta crumbles and fresh herbs on top!
- 1 Red = Egg Whites
- 1 Green = Chopped Tomato & Spinach
- 1 Blue = Feta Cheese
- Freebie = Fresh Herbs (Optional)
- Freebie = Himalayan Salt & Pepper (Optional)