Clean Turkey Burger
This has to be my favorite turkey burger of all times. If you like pepper and you like burgers with a kick, THIS is the one to make!
Write a review
- 1.25 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 c. chopped sweet pepper
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp anise seed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt & Pepper (to taste/as needed)
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix all ingredients above and make 5-6 circle patties about 3/4-1" thick. Place on a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake 20 mins.
- When done, sear on stove top (above 3-4 min a side) and serve with your favorite toppings!
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/