Oh tis’ the season for PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin cookies, and yes….
PUMPKIN PANCAKES! Not only were these pumpkinlicious, they were kid tested and husband APPROVED!
Write a review
- 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of salt (pink/himalayan salt preferred)
- OPTIONAL: Crushed Walnuts and Agave Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, coconut oil and salt and mix well.
- Gradually add flour until thoroughly combined and it has the texture of pancake mix.
- Heat skillet on medium and spoon batter to make pancakes of your desired size.
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/