I was attempting to make hummus today when I realized my Tahini was almost gone so I turned it around and decided to add my already peeled chickpeas to my tomato and cucumber salad that had been marinating instead. Oh wow! Was this a delicious combination. I even jumped outside to grab a quick bundle of parsley and the fresh lightness of this snack HIT THE SPOT!
Write a review
- 1 Medium Cucumber, peeled and chopped (I like to cut them into quarters)
- 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 16oz can of Garbanzo Beans, drained, rinsed and dried (I like to peel the skin)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve chilled and enjoy!
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/