So you’re on the 21 Day Fix Extreme and you are trying to come up with a delicious Extreme Day meal. Look no further! I took the Chicken Fajita recipe that is in the nutrition guide and modified it slightly to our liking. You’ll need my favorite TACO SEASONING recipe for this one!
Chicken Fajita Tostada
- 3 Chicken Tenderloins (~4.5oz), cooked and sliced
- 1/4 Sweet Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 White Onion, sliced thin
- Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Water
- 5-6 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, chopped
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium saute pan, cook peppers and onions over medium heat until tender. Add cooked chicken and taco seasoning per your taste/preference. Add water and simmer.
- Toast corn tortillas in the oven for 5-6 minutes watching carefully so they do not burn.
- Remove tortillas and layer with fajita mixture, tomatoes, and avocado.
- 1 Red = Chicken
- 1.5 Green = Peppers, Onions, and Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow = Tortillas
- 1 Blue = Avocado