Breadless Chicken Parmesan
Delicious by itself or served over pasta!
Write a review
- 4-5 Chicken Breasts (~ 6oz. each)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese (or Mozzarella)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 - 15oz. can All Natural Tomato Sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- A few turns of Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine sauce ingredients in medium sized bowl (tomato sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt). Mix well.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Top with sauce, feta, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve over pasta with a side of spinach. ENJOY!
21 Day FIX equivalents
- Red = Chicken
- Purple = Sauce
- Blue = Cheese
- Green = Spinach (if used)
- Yellow = Pasta (if used)
FITs Simple http://fitssimple.com/