In this post, I will share with you a simple way to plan out your 3 Day Refresh Meals and Recipes. First and foremost, if you aren’t working with a coach or need a supportive coach, please contact me. My coaching services are free and its a great way to have support and accountability through your program. PLUS, I create these fantastic tools & templates for all of my members as a way to help them stay on track. One of those templates is a 3 Day Refresh Meal Planner which will help you set up, plan, and execute each day over the course of the program.
3 DAY REFRESH MEALS AND RECIPES – DAILY PLAN
With this program, you will consume the following each day:
- BREAKFAST: Shakeology and a side serving of fruit
- MID-MORNING: a detox Fiber Sweep drink to aid digestion and kick start the cleansing process
- LUNCH: a high-protein Vanilla Fresh shake & a serving of fruits, vegetables, and a healthy fat
- AFTERNOON SNACK: a serving of vegetables & a healthy fat
- DINNER: another high-protein Vanilla Fresh shake with your selection of several dinner recipes provided in your guide that comes with the cleanse kit
- You may also have unsweetened tea throughout the day but this is in ADDITION to your daily water needs.
**NOTE: This is VERY important! It will help flush your system of all toxins making you feel better, lighter, and less bloated. DO NOT SKIP DRINKING WATER!**
3 DAY REFRESH MEALS AND RECIPES – BREAKFAST / SHAKEOLOGY:
Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
3 DAY REFRESH MEALS AND RECIPES – LUNCH:
Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber, Pear Salad w/ Lime Juice & White Wine Vinegar
3 DAY REFRESH MEALS AND RECIPES – AFTERNOON SNACK:
Hummus & Cucumber Sandwiches
Hummus & Sweet Peppers
3 DAY REFRESH MEALS AND RECIPES – DINNER:
Stir Fry (Recipe in Book)
Strawberry Spinach Salad (Recipe in Book):
CONTACT ME today if you are interested in joining my upcoming 3 Day Refresh Accountability group or getting access to my *EXCLUSIVE* planning materials! I’m so excited to share these tools with everyone and would love to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals!